Sun 17 Oct 2010, 21:22:
1. Have you read and do you agree to play within our Guild Rules?
yes and yes
2. Have you been a member of SNOW before? If so when and why did you leave?
3. Have you previously been in an Alliance in which SNOW was an Ally? If so, which Guild / Alliance and why did you leave?
4. How long have you been playing GW for? (type /age in-game for hours played).
5. How regularly do you play? (Which days / hours per week)
6. List the In-Game Names (IGN's) and classes of ALL your LEVEL 20 characters. The more character classes you have which are able to play HM the better the chance of your application succeeding.
Adam Da Brave (warrior)
Esmee Mei (mesmer)
Adam Culley (ranger)
Akc The Derv (Derv)
Akc The Monk (Monk)
Akc The Necro (Necro)
Akc The Ninja (Assassin)
Akc The Avatar (Ele)
One Tough Soab (rit)
Akc Of The Light (para)
7. Which of these characters have completed any or all of the 4 campaigns \ expansions in Normal Mode? (Completed = Protector title)
8. How many fully runed, skilled and equipped heroes does each character have? (26 maximum per character)
i rune all my heros on every char
9. How many and which MAX titles does each of your characters have?
10. Which titles are you working on at the moment?
carto - derv
11. What can YOU do for SNOW?
assist on high end pve aspects of the game because i am very EXP at it
Sun 17 Oct 2010, 22:45:
I see no reason why not, He is a good player and I can vouch for that.
Whats other peoples views on this...
Mon 18 Oct 2010, 07:25:
I know Adam as Jason says he's a good player, and I have played HM with him in the past so he wouldn't need a trial if he gets 4 yeses.
Mon 18 Oct 2010, 13:21:
Pass this application by Nym before considering a trial/invite.
Mon 18 Oct 2010, 16:35:
[quote=Jon]Pass this application by Nym before considering a trial/invite.[/quote]
Ok will do...or someone else can, if they get hold of him in hte meantime...
Mon 18 Oct 2010, 18:07:
not sure why you wanted my approval Jon - looks like a good application to me - good strong hom and character diversity
Mon 18 Oct 2010, 18:12:
Adam was once in WSc, and had a disagreement with Andy (Void). I think this is what Jon is referring to Nym. This was over a year ago and to be fair Adam was not responsible in anyway for WSc's problems with SNOW. I can't see this being a problem tbh.
Mon 18 Oct 2010, 18:20:
4/4, contact an officer ingame
Mon 18 Oct 2010, 20:33:
ah ok - I can't see it being a problem but they should have told the truth in answering question 3. I see they've been invited now which I don't have a problem with but if you going to be part of our guild you need to be honest.
Mon 18 Oct 2010, 21:10:
[quote=Nymph of Meliai]ah ok - I can't see it being a problem but they should have told the truth in answering question 3. I see they've been invited now which I don't have a problem with but if you going to be part of our guild you need to be honest.
I see your point, I think he read it as in an alliance after the wsc days not prior. Thats why it was a n/a rather than a definitive yes or no answer. He could have mentioned it, even if it was only briefly, but I think he will be a good addition in terms of his playing ability and personality.