vent32.gameservers.com:4480  | 0 Members Connected
guild-wars-snow-user-avatar

omega720's Application

by omega720, 9 posts since Sun 25 Mar 2012, 09:38
Have you been a member of SNOW before?No
If 'yes', when and why did you leave?
Applicant made no comment
How long have you been playing GW for? [i](type /age in-game for hours played. Enter full amount of hours, without commas.)[/i]590
What titles are you working on at the moment?
hard mode missions, vanquishers (and by extention explorer)
Any in-game experience/skill that would improve your application?
Soosc, KarthSc experience
Anything else that you'd like us to know?
Working more on mesmer currently.
Sun 25 Mar 2012, 09:38:

This topic was generated automatically.

Sun 25 Mar 2012, 11:01:

Rushed application... Not many rerolls is this a full account? Second account? How did you learn about snow?

Sun 25 Mar 2012, 13:02:

[quote=Ma..Russ]Rushed application... Not many rerolls is this a full account? Second account? How did you learn about snow?[/quote] Agreed - tell us a bit more about your gaming background in Guild Wars. If you really only have two characters, it's going to be really hard to participate in guild events. In addition to the questions above, will this be a major goal of yours (to add more characters)?

Sun 25 Mar 2012, 20:27:

This is my first account, i started 8 months ago. I working filling up my account at the moment (doing a mission or two on each a day) but they just aren't there yet im working on finishing NF with my Mesmer, and getting a para, rit, necro, derv, ranger. but they just are not there yet but im trying to get them up to 20 as fast as posible. I heard about SNOW from a in game friend Soul of the Misty.

Sun 25 Mar 2012, 21:29:

As your working on other chars I'm willing to give you a yes 1/4

Mon 16 Apr 2012, 21:43:

I have updated my application to show my new level 20 characters I got through april fools day. I would also like to say that I am most interested in DoA and my mesmer has r.7 in asuran rank

Tue 17 Apr 2012, 20:34:

i say no, as you have replied you have said you heard from Snow from Soul Of The Misty...Tbh ill keep well away from apps that mension this guy sorry.... its ok to make level 20 characters fast but its another having the experience and the skills to use them for the rerolls we may ask for as a guild good luck :D

Tue 17 Apr 2012, 20:43:

I saw this app but I didn't say anything...I can't say I approve or disapprove. From what's here I feel SNOW is not the best fit for you, but there's not much to go on.

Wed 18 Apr 2012, 06:48:

After discussions with officers I'm afraid we will be declining your application. Thankyou for your interest.

You're not logged in!
Login or Register

Latest Posts

Guild Events

» Frogs....1 year on.... HM
0 of 0 signed upSun 16 Jun 2013, 20:00
» Fractal Diff 2
0 of 1 signed upSun 18 Nov 2012, 21:00
» All Dungeons in Story Mod ...
0 of 0 signed upThu 15 Nov 2012, 18:00
» All Dungeons in Story Mod ...
0 of 0 signed upThu 15 Nov 2012, 18:00