Tue 20 Oct 2009, 11:31:
1. Have you read and do you agree to play within our Guild Rules?
2. Have you been a member of SNOW before? If so when and why did you leave?
3. Have you been a member of another guild in the same Alliance as SNOW? If so, which guild and why did you leave?
4. How long have you been playing GW for? (type /age in-game for hours played)
5. How regularly do you play? (Which days / hours per week)
6. List the In-Game Names (IGN's) and classes of all of your LEVEL 20 characters. The more character classes you have which are able to play HM the better the chance of your application succeeding. ;)
undead ecto king-assassin
cof monk cof-monk
the undeads scythe-dervish
7. Have you completed ALL of the 4 campaigns \ expansions in Normal Mode (NM) so you can play Hard Mode (HM)?
8. Which characters have completed them? (Protector / Guardian titles)
undead kevin- all protectors+ elona/cantha guardian
9. How many and which MAX titles does each of your characters have?
undead kevin - 9 (3prot/2guardian/2skillhunter/SS/LB)
10. Which titles are you working on at the moment?
legendary guardian + legendary skillhunter
11. What can YOU do for [SNOW]?
running varesh on HM+NM for free, helping guildies, having fun with the guild :D
12. Anything else you think we should know?
i had a guild myself but it didnt work because i was the only one recruiting so more people left than joined.
Tue 20 Oct 2009, 12:02:
Have any other chars bar the one i assume is your main completed any campaigns?
Tue 20 Oct 2009, 12:02:
I like the sounds of this app...but i would like a bit more information in regards to:
The number of hours played, as you have stated the months just not the hours.
Also what campaigns have your level 20's completed.
SNOW is getting almost to full capactity now so need to make sure it is beneficial.
Also as a closing point would you be active in guild events and joining groups?
Jase *de *pa
Tue 20 Oct 2009, 12:37:
ive played for 2029 hours, and i have done all campaigns on my warrior, done eotn on my dervish, factions and nightfall on my ranger, and almost done factions on my monk
and yes i will be active in events if they fit with my timezone :p cuss you see im from the netherlands and if the event times are planned on america zones i cant join because im sleeping then :p
(ow and btw sorry for my english sometimes im just 15 ;))
Tue 20 Oct 2009, 12:48:
All events posted on the forums are based on UK time, +1 for you. So have a yes from me.
Tue 20 Oct 2009, 12:51:
oke cool:D that means i will join events:D
Tue 20 Oct 2009, 13:35:
Everything looks good, so thats a yes from me.
Tue 20 Oct 2009, 14:28:
I'll say yes, but if you're going to be a part of our community you need to focus more on getting your characters through all campaigns in order to take part in HM missions/vanquishes.
Reason being that if you already have a dungeon/mission/vanquish completed on a character, you can always do it again on a different one!
Tue 20 Oct 2009, 22:14:
/agree with Jon.
Yes from me also :)
Wed 21 Oct 2009, 13:15:
i dont want to rush, but i'm waiting few days right now on [SNOW] euhm. when do i know if i get an invite or not
Wed 21 Oct 2009, 14:03:
[quote=undeadkevin]i dont want to rush, but i'm waiting few days right now on [SNOW] euhm. when do i know if i get an invite or not[/quote]
have u had a trail?
Wed 21 Oct 2009, 17:35:
You'll need to contact an officer in-game for a trial.
Wed 21 Oct 2009, 19:47:
Trialled and succesfull (need to change some stuff to my chart though) - on waiting list
Thu 22 Oct 2009, 13:19:
[quote=NuttySquirrel]Trialled and succesfull (need to change some stuff to my chart though) - on waiting list[/quote]